Tuesday, August 30, 2005

C3PO, anyone?

Wow cool I want one. Its like a robot home butler. It runs on Linux! I think they are only like, $14,000... my birthday is just around the corner, hint hint! Read the article- its so Jetsons !!

Other cool new tech news- anyone who thought Google Earth was cool will totally dig this: Google Moon. Be sure to try to zoom in all the way...
I knew it!

WAIT this is even cooler! "The car James Bond would love"
...All 4 wheels raise when in the water turning the car into a real boat that can achieve speedboat functionality and powerful enough to tow a water skier. The Transition from land to water is achieved very easily in a few seconds by the push of a button...

Weird things that happened to me recently:

  • Flagged down while walking on the sidewalk by a parking attendant pointing to his lot and motioning 'two dollars' with his fingers. I was like, 'We're walking dude, what the hell!'
  • Had a conversation about how people count sheep to help them fall asleep, and got called out on the fact that I can't do it, because I spend the whole time thinking 'should I imagine cartoon sheep, or realistic sheep? should they be jumping over a fence, like on tv? where do they go after they jump over the fence, do they just disappear?' etc. etc.
    GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! my neuroses are supposed to be a secret!
  • Made a nipple clamp say, 'yeeeah, snoop dog is in the hizzy' on the way back from lunch in a Chris Tucker voice.
  • Said this twice to my chit-chatting supervisor, 'you should leave now so I can get my work done'

I would give anything for a massage right now :(

"The round, white, plastic containers I
had to sort into would never hold it all...'"

6 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger monica said...

haha wat can i say! i know u for 29 years! but don't worry, i won't tell anyone how crazy u REALLY are. :-p

that stuff was funny last nite. :-p i do wish we coulda had some hot nuts tho. hehehehehhehee

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to try that for my chatty administrator. When she comes into my office and takes a seat, I know I'm in major trouble.

Hows this? Leave now bitch!

nah.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I found that third clip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home