Wednesday, May 25, 2005

star wars

Ok, well I didn't get that house but maybe I wasn't actually a puppy killer in my last life because today another one came on the market in the same neighborhood, and the agent is getting me in to see it early. Sweet.

In other news, I am STAR WARS BOUND! I am bringing my camera so stay tuned - hopefully there will be a few storm troopers and ugly princess Leias.

The word of the day: BOOBIES.
Quote of the day: Tofutingles says: these aren't the droids you're looking for.
The joke of the day:
Q: what is bruce lee's favorite food?
A: whoppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Q: what is bruce lee's favorite drink?
A: WATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
This one's even worse:
Q: What did Nerd Pirates do in high school?
A: Run the projectarrrrrgghhh

7 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may the shwartz be with you

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that your schwarz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scared of the schwarz...
p.s. i hope you don't mind sharing your intimate online universe with moi

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shirley its Drew and I just turned 21 so im celebrating by being alone in my house at Oberlin and reading comic books by myself. I am totally RAD. Now I am old just like you. But i still don't have kids, like you do. Maybe one day though.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

So...
How was Episode III?

Hope you didn't go into the movie with high hopes.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the movie have lots and lots of boobies in it????

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Wow Drew! 21! I remember that not being as exciting as you'd think it was going to be in the years leading up to it. I mean, its not like you didn't drink before you turned 21, so, what's the big deal, right?

Be happy, you are young and hot and in your prime. :)

Happy Birthday, and if you come down to Columbia we will take you out for sushi and cake and sing you that awful birthday song! It will be better then comic books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home