Tuesday, June 07, 2005

pajama pants and a white button up shirt??


old pic found on a disposable camera

Funny Quote of yesterday:
My mother: There are a lo-o-o-ot of sick people at the hospital lately...

haha
well, *I* thought it was funny anyway!

By the way, I Heart Huckabees=the weirdest movie I have seen in a long time. All about existentialism and angst. Destroy, Create, Destroy, Create.... "When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are. "

an existential detective is a sleuth who snoops in order to solve life's great philosophical mysteries.

should you deconstruct your life no matter what the outcome is (pain, confusion, who am I {How am I not myself...} losing your family, job, purpose in life...) we will always be drawn back into the human drama, but in between should we try to see what IS and really be awake and aware, or continue to be shells preforming shallow routines... hmmm.... this movie says Watch, Learn, Think

This movie would have been better if it was made by Charlie Kaufman, my idol.

P.S. sex in a mud puddle, NOT SEXY.

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, then, you don't recommend it.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

sex in a mud puddle? no.

it was the most un-sexy sex scene i've ever seen in a movie!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger monica said...

hahhahahahahhhhhaaa wat could be better than havin ur head dunked in mud, dirt rubbed all over ur face, and then get it doggie style over a log by a neurotic guy with a bad hair and a hairy pale white butt. mmmmm now THATs hottttttt! hahhahhaa

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the dog is my favorite position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home