Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentines day

I'm so lucky to have my V :)
Even though he hates valentines day, he made it the best ever

i also had fun with M seeing Volver at the Charles, we always have fun and she always always puts me in a good mood.
I tried to tell him that I think Vday is about spending a special day together that is out of the ordinary and focusing on your relationship and love for eachother, not about hallmark cards and crappy overpriced roses that die the next day, or a gross box of Whitmans samplers in the shape of a heart. I hate that it involves all of this pressure and stress and would be happy to just come up with a fun plan to spend the day together doing something special and splitting the costs, no gifts even necessary.


But, he still got me a gift, the perfect gift. :)

I wish I could always feel this happy, and secure, and positive about the future, with regards to our relationship. It seems dangerous, but I don't care!

I didn't use to be like this. Ask anyone. ;)

But, I didn't ever know anyone as wonderful as V

5 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Noam said...

<3!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger SuperWife said...

Hard to get around the "gunshy" thing when you've been in a bad relationship. Glad you had a very nice day and that you're happy! Always nice to peek in on that! (Not that you often disappoint, that is.)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Check it out! This site links to your post!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger monica said...

:-D OH MY! well, you just made my week! Thank yoU! so sweet!

I'm glad we finally got together to go see a movie at the charles and that it wasnt a total slit-your-wrist flick like we usually see! heehee

so when's the next flick?

PS - i'm so glad u love ur v-day present - i knew you would. it was fun to watch you squirm the whole week until he finally gave you the gift. hahahaa so cute. its also fun to see you so happy. you deserve it girl!!!!! :-D

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Scribby -- I update my blog every day. How come you're not there, commenting? Huh? [Fill in more whining here, including references to other people--you know who you are--who should be gracing my pages]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home