Friday, February 09, 2007

Hi Mark, I'm Mark. Have you met Mark?

It just struck me today, isn't it weird that there are like hundreds of thousands of people named 'Mark'

Not just Mark, but John, and Mary, and Bill. Its a weird thing we never think about, but why really are there just a handful of common names that just get used over and over again? Its wierd! Like, if we went to an alien planet and met some green bug-eyed creature who introduced himself as Blex. Then went around the room introducing all of the other green bug-eyed creatures as Blex, Gluck, Blex, Yorp, Blex, Gluck, and Yorp.

I don't know if I'm expressing this well but anyway, that's wierd!

4 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Noam said...

You know who else is weird?

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY LOOK
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php
make a motivational poster and then post it on your blog. you can see mine on my myspace page! so fun. please do it i wanna see what you write

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alvkdHahaha! I'm naming my first kid Yorp.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger monica said...

i concur... u are wack dude!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home