Monday, January 08, 2007

For the heart is an organ of fire...

For some reason I've had writers block lately. I think it may be because I am so limited in what I can blog about that may have sucked all of the fun and therapy out of it! too p.c.

Well today upon returning from lunch a coworker said, 'Where've YOU been?' and my initial reaction was to say, 'none of your effing beeswax, b*tch'
but in the nicest way
I *may* be a little grumpy after staying up until 2 am watching The English Patient, which is one movie that I happen to like more then the book. Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous sandy-haired characters with tawny skin in Banana republic chiq having tawdry affairs- I just couldn't tear myself away. And now I am paying the price!

I went to a party where the napkins had an image of Mary and the baby jesus on them- am I going to hell for wiping my mouth on such holy figures?? I can't figure out what is wierder, the company who made the napkins or the people who bought them!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The English Patient's moral was very clear -- don't follow your heart, it will lead to horrible things (in this case, even mass murder). But people seem to find this cautionary tale "romantic". Odd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home