Sunday, September 10, 2006

birfday

So, after some heated negotiations, a few near-tears moments from attempting to please everyone in an 8 person group, and a final executive decision, everything went wonderfully at my birthday dinner. It was at the Iron Bridge Wine Company, which, unlike the Moroccon joint alternative, had something for everyone, but was packed. Fortunately, the wait went by quickly as we tried some wines and finally settled on a wonderful full-bodied Argentinian wine called Malbek. Haha I don't even know what full-bodied means.

Just a few minutes after everyone arrived, a small table became available, seemingly too small for 8 people. However, I knew everyone was hungry so agreed to try it. It turned out to be perfect, a small cozy circle where I could sit on a comfy couch and eat my dinner cuddled up with my baby (and Angie). The food was delicious as was the dessert, creme brulee. It was so much fun, thanks everyone, for coming! The check was insanely high, like omygod high. :-O

Tonight I am going to see Ben Harper and Damien Marley at Merrieweather Post Pavillion for my friend M's birthday. But right now its football sunday with V and his neighbors Eric and Matt. NFL Sunday ticket, inSANE. The highlights are pizza and lots of burping.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Damion Marley!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Looks like you have a real birfday blasht going on. A sincere and heartfelt happy birthday from your gege.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home