Monday, August 21, 2006

relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Pretty much the most stressful day of my life.

Trying to catch up on tons of work since I've missed so much work lately, fend off my supervisor who kept asking me if I went to the doctor (I *never* go to the doctor!) and anyway shut up, I haven't taken one sick day all year! And looking like the 6 armed spidey, with a phone in one hand, cellphone in another, fielding multiple calls simultaneously, finding electricians online, making lifechanging decisions, researching contractors, contacting the lender, making arrangements to switch my son's football, trying to pick out a wedding shower gift for my coworker, finding a babysitter for tonight and explaining what needed to be done with regards to the new football arrangements, ordering a free electric pencil sharpener from staples... oh wait, that was superfluous... all at the same time! I am UBER MULTI-TASKER! anyway you get the point. madness. Then, exhausted, I had to attend a 2.5 hr homebuyers class. nightmare! all this while forcing myself not to second-guess my decisions.

must remember to breathe!

Either way, if all goes well, I get the keys on Sept. 18, woohoo!

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

A class?! really? is that common for buying a home?

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger monica said...

yay you went to a class! awesome! so how much moulah are you getting?! tell me everything! :)


ps - don't worry the second guessing will last for many more months so just get used to it! and if u can't deal with that just know that ur better off than me with crazy alchy neighbors with bb guns and cockroaches the size of texas!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Most stessful day of your life? Liar.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

the class was required to get a below-market interest rate and an interest free loan of 5K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home