Thursday, August 17, 2006

chill the F out

Wow. My stomach is killing me and the stress of dealing with house stuff is making things worse! I wish they could just cut me in half from the chest down so I could be an upper torso with no stomach. Wow would that be gory. Just picture it! I could walk around on my hands and my torso would float above the ground like a circus freak. ONE OF US! ONE OF US! Or I could go the Eddie Murphy route and use a skateboard. yeah! Extreme Cripple!

They put out a list of the angriest cities.... guess who's number 4!!!

This cat is GHETTO FABULOUS

5 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Did you go to the doctor yet?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Mohammad said...

Did you get the house yet?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

i never go to the doctor.

the house is... coming along

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger monica said...

uhm... ur so weird! hahahhahaha did u really just say all that weird ass shit!?! haha

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger monica said...

PS i totally think i should pimp out my kittie kiah. i mean with his big ass buddah belly he could totally sport a phat azz gold chain and some serious bling on his teeth. ooh and maybe you can get barry to give him some wicked prison tats. :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home