Monday, August 14, 2006

house madness

I put an offer on a house on Mystic Court and they accepted it. Its owned by a guy I went to high school with! Now I am neck deep in craziness trying to A.) catch up on work after being gone for a week B.) get all of the info needed to my lender C.) sign up for any first time homebuyer program that will give me a grant D.) go to my home inspection tomorrow afternoon E.) not look like I am never at work F.) not panic G.) not second-guess my decision H.) not overanalyze relationship issues I.) keep going to the gym J.) decide when to tell the kids K.) decide if I need to ask for a raise L.) think about everything I need to think about before moving M.) not worry about money N.) Oh I could keep going to the end of the alphabet, but if I do it will be too late to go to the gym.
i am simultaneously all nerves but at the same time, strangely calm.
how is that possible, you may ask?
somehow I am easily capable of being/thinking/believing two completely conflicting things at once. its very odd. As am I.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

CONGRATS!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger monica said...

yay now we can both lose our minds together! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home