Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wish I could quit you

Last night I saw Brokeback Mountain with Mo, (the only guy I know comfortable enough with his sexuality to see that movie!). I liked it a lot. Heath Ledger was really good at pretending to be a quiet, tight-lipped Wyoming cowboy type even though he's really an australian heartthrob or something. There wasn't much gay sex in it, really just one short scene, in a tent, in the dark. Anyway its about time, how may movies have there been with two hot chicks making out? When the wife found out... I don't know, it was kind of realistic, her reaction, you could imagine what she was feeling...The cinematography was beautiful, the whole thing was well made. There was a moment in the beginning when I was longing for that kind of life, when they showed Jake Gyllenhall sitting on the darkening mountainside surrounded by mountain peaks and valleys, smoking a cigarette, nothing else to do, nothing else that needs to be done. Sometimes I long for that simplicity, no computers, TVs, fast cars, multitude of distractions and responsibilities that keep your life going at a breakneck pace without having a chance to exhale...

NEVER EAT AT ROCKY RUN. IT IS CRAP.

I just spent $500 signing up the kids to football, I still owe $200 from thier karate belt test, $100 for this month's guitar lessons.... I feel like I've sprung a leak.

I talked to V last night, he is having a great time filled with going out to clubs, pools with waterfalls and waterslides, ocean kayaking, emceeing a party, exploring the island, etc. etc. while we are all here going to work and freezing our butts off. My friends kept asking me if he was going to bring me back something really nice since I didn't get to go... Angie kept saying, 'yeah, a raging case of the clap!'

:(

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHy is rocky run crap! Im getting upset!!!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Noam said...

After going to Rocky Run so many times, you've suddenly turned sides?

This trip was expensive for Victor. You should buy *him* a present.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Noam. The voice of reason. I bought her some coffee and chopsticks made in Guam. That about emptied the old checking account at the end of that trip. And I am happy to report I was a good boy and am clap free.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie is so hilarious! lol Antibiotics gets rid of the clap anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home