Thursday, January 12, 2006

I will not eat them in a house, I will not eat them with a mouse

Freaky Franks:
I wish I thought of this. My favorite is chocolate syrup and barbie doll heads.



Green Eggs and (glow in the dark) Ham

In the famous words of Monty Python, and now for something completely different. In recent headline news, scientists have now created genetically modified glow in the dark pigs-- hint hint, birthday present! Read the article. Yes, this is for real. Yes, this serves no scientific purpose other then, "Cool! Curing cancer can wait. We made glowing pigs! High five!"



Almost Famous

As an aside, if you do a search on MSN.com for 'Spider Girl', this blog comes up as the second choice! Does this mean I am famous?? No, it means MSN is a suck-ass search engine!

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Noam said...

You did not link to the article.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Ooops, its linked now.

If they market these pigs to the public, they will have to say, 'Made in Taiwan'

haha

...cuz they were invented by scientists in Taiwan... get it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home