Monday, January 09, 2006

Cute fuzzy mouse 1, Stupid evil man 0

Burning Mouse Ignites Blaze That Destroys Home
5:19 pm EST January 8, 2006

FORT SUMNER, N.M. -- The village fire captain said he's never seen a blaze as unique as this.
A Fort Sumner, N.M., man said he caught a mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it. He had a pile of leaves burning outside, so he threw the mouse on it. The mouse caught fire and ran back into the house.

Luciano Mares, talked about the event Saturday from a motel room. The blaze the mouse started destroyed the home and everything inside it.

Only play this if you are REALLY BORED (don't say I didn't warn you)
The Potato Game

Cyclopes Kitten
I wish it lived longer, but only for selfish reasons like I wanted to see freak kitty try to walk around and grow into freak cat. That is just sick and wrong. What is wrong with me??!

To make up for the potato game, this I actually like.
Pulp Fiction, in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Cute fuzzy mouse set on fire, evil man loses his house. I'd still prefer to be the man.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Noam said...

By the way, wow, I didn't even know you owned a dress like that!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger monica said...

oh no! poor little fuzzy kitty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home