Saturday, January 05, 2008

whats new on the brittany front?

Apparantly there was a 4 hour long police standoff with britanny spears. Apparantly her sister is preggo not from her teen boyfriend, but from a much older producer that works on her show. Man, this is like CANDY for americans. they are eating it up. Who wouldn't rather think about this then the fact that we are in a never ending war with no exit plan and that we are actively torturing possibly innocent people in super secret overseas prisons. Remember when it was the bad guys doing that stuff? Remember when it was like, the SS or something? Oh well, don't worry. The latest is that Brit has been released from the hospital. Whats that girl going to do next? I'm on pins and needles.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Noam said...

It's Brittany's sister. Why is she in the news? I don't get it. I'd never heard of her.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it..I am so hooked on perezhilton.com..I love watching the train wreck.

-ang

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Angie - you know, you can post under "Nickname" rather than "Anonymous", then you don't need an account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home