Thursday, January 03, 2008

Been awhile

Finally blogging again. I hope anyone out there is still reading!

Ok where to begin....
Had a good relaxing holiday, won't bore you with the details, but my best presents were jewlery and a new digital camera (to replace my junker held together with scotch tape) from V, and a Roomba robotic vaccum from my awesome brother (See video).

If you don't have one, get one!! I mean it! It is my favorite household item of all time. Its so cool!

Anyway, in a meeting with a bunch of directors and the executive director, to get the topic off of 'dogs' which they had been talking about for 20 minutes rather then the issue at hand, I told this joke: Why did the cowboy get a dauchund? Because someone told him to 'Get along, little doggie' (said with cowboy drawl). They all laughed and it did get us on track, so score one for that, but how professional does that look? Oh well I never cared before so why start now :P

In other news my friend M came to visit from out of town and I took her out for pedicures and a wine tasting (this was at a liquor store and we were still wearing our pedicure flip-flops). The wine tasting was apparantly over, but they agreed to let us do it anyway and proceeded to pour away into our plastic dixie cups as though we were at a party and trying to get loaded!

On New Years we couldnt get anyone together really, so we had dinner at a friend's house and all went to Sonar to see some bands, The Allmighty Senators and some dudes from Lake Trout who have a side project band called something like Famous in Japan. Not bad but not as good as the Lake Trout show last week at the Ottobar, which was excellent and not at all 'jazz-fusion grateful dead jam-bandy crap' like I had expected it to be!

Well, my dog's at the dentist getting his teeth cleaned so I better call and see how he's doing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
(Can you believe its been 8 years since the year 2000???!?!!??!?)

4 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Can't wait to read your next post in three weeks!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i CAN believe it's been 8 years since 2000! i was 16!!! Come on, that was a long time ago. wow i'm 24. that's weird.

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't even believe it has been 1 year since 2007- what happened there??

sure am glad for the new blogs to read

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just celebrated my 8 years at my job..time does fly..my life is really different from what it was then.
-ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home