Thursday, June 14, 2007

if its not one thing its another

Ahh the stress, I am marinating in it!
Back to back ear infection kid, brakes going out on my car ($400!!) and flooded basement have left me totally wound up with stress. Having to deal with things almost completely alone gets old after a while! I was up till after midnight between cleaning up the flood, washing the soaked clothes, and packing lunches and stuff. Oh well I guess what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Or kills you, but slowly over time. ack.
pity party for me! who wants to come !
er, what i mean is, i am woman hear me roar? Thats right, I can handle ANYTHING!
woot.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit! how terrible. i'll need a break from all this reading, so if you need some help email me. jolene

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Don't pretend you have a lot to worry about. The day that comes true, you will dream of days like this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home