Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MORE COWBELL!

Went to see the All Mighty Senators for a free mother's day show down in Federal Hill on Saturday night after eating a gourmet vegetarian beef curry with spinach and peas, prepared by a master chef at this fancy restaurant in Baltimore called 'Chéz V'

They are pretty weird (V described the frontmen as the quasi-gay black guy who's not really gay with the batman shirt, the guy who could be in metallica wearing a 'Got MILF' t-shirt, and Ichabod Crane) not to mention the bushy-haired colonel-sanders-looking guy who kept coming to the front of the stage and overdramatically pounding on a cowbell.

The music was good and it was fun and weird and B-Funk and his g/f were sort of bumping each other playfully, then he bumped her so hard he knocked her ass down on the concrete. He observed her on the ground, then placidly looked back at the band, as others rushed to assist her. I found it hilarious, but only because it wasn't me.

I left my ID at home and got carded on the way in. The guy wasn't going to let me in. Then later on he asked me where my ID was, and how old I was. I am retarded and paused to think about it because I couldn't remember! I was like, "uhm... 30?" But he still let me go in. :)

Also on the way in we ran into V's ex girlfriend. Awkward. Actually, I didn't feel that awkward, but it all happened pretty quick. We all introduced ourselves, she walked in and then walked right back out and left in a hurry. Oh well, the atmosphere might have been a bit tense if she stayed!

I know some of you have been waiting for this with bated breath....
'Knight Rider' coming to big screen



3 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger monica said...

sounds ... uhm... interesting? LOL THAT is why u didnt call me back saturday nite!? hahaha

and for that u missed meeting Al B Back and hearing badass poets rhymin about their dark meat chicken schwarma and hot girls with ice cream lollipop thighs created in the bosom of the mother earth goddess and bit by the snake of temptation leading to the axis of evil which reigns in the hearts and minds of every BOOM chakalaka brotha man sisterhood of the traveling pants yaya motherhood in my womb. shakalakaaaa booooooMMM!


hehe ok i know u heard that before, but gotta make it part of the blog! then it lives in eternity. forever. and even after that! shhhaaaakkkka boooom!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lick the tip then I crunch and munch the cone, I lick the tip and then I crunch and munch the cone.... because I like that game

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger monica said...

hahhahahhahahhahahha that is priceless! i love how she was all like earth-mother-african-goddess-nubian-queen hahhaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home