Friday, March 31, 2006

M is for melodramatic H is for humble and L is for

Well yesterday I was Nurse Spider-girl going into the pit of bacteria and germs from a dangerous raging virus to care for the wounded. Armed only with supplies, cunning, and the will to survive, I bravely entered the danger zone with no protective suit or alternate ventilation in order to care for the fallen and make sure he came out of it alive. It was a battle zone. There were certain sites that were so terrible that I was advised to avert my eyes to. No surface seemed safe to touch. My mind, in an effort to protect my body, began to have sympathy pains and I only ate the bland food allowed to the ill, toasted bread, vegetable broth, jamaican ginger brew. And in the end?
Victory! I survived my worst fear, being in intimate contact with stomach virus germs, and we both came out of it alive. Halleluja!
Just another day in the life of a hero.

There is nothing cuter then a big broad shouldered football player looking man, sitting at the table eating soup all sick and helpless- I mean, really it was the cutest thing ever.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again, nurse spider girl. I don't wish a stomach virus on my worst enemy but it must have taken great strength for someone as germ-phobic as you to enter this den of infection.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger monica said...

*gag!* ok that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheeser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home