Friday, April 15, 2005

Wow, I have a blog, I am officially a nerd now.

Well, I am officially a nerd. I tried to pretend for a long time that using a computer all day and preferring sitting in front of it to socializing with most people was cool, because I was doing art and not programming, and because I was a dedicated worker, or too cool to chit chat with my lame coworkers. But, finally, there's no hiding from the truth. Once you have a blog, you are nerd.

So, nerd community, followers of Napoleon Dynamite, mouth-breathers, screen-squinters, D&D players, hackers: drop the 12 sided die for long enough to open your pale, sun deprived arms to welcome your newest member.


Its good to be out of the closet...

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote for me, and all your dreams will come true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home