Sunday, May 22, 2005

simple garden-variety math


Victor

this is my sweetie Victor, who is awesome and the best, and bought me flowers at the flower festival in Baltimore.


The Actual Flowers

Did I mention he's the best?
I'm not sure why most guys have such a problem with this simple concept: flowers + no reason x more then once a year = happy girlfriend, and happy girlfriend = happy happiness for everyone. Its not that hard to grasp, they don't cost that much--could it be that the average guy actually *does* understand this concept and just doesn't care enough to do it? Thats crazy to imagine, that is more horrifying then the idea that they just don't know what women want. Not that flowers are all that women want, but its a start!

Here is an exact quote from my friend Angie: "He bought you flowers for no reason? God, I despise you."

haha

P.S. the title of this entry is a play on words, i don't think anyone got it. yes, i am word nerd.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

would it still be appropriate to bring flowers if i am paying by the hour for my girlfriend??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home