Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog


I'm blogging for the first time in a long time. Doing it from my brand new iPhone !!! I just had my 33rd birthday and for some reason it suddenly feels like I'm officially "not young" any more. Not sure why - maybe because I'm into the middle chunk of my 30's rather then the beginning. Maybe it's because I look in the mirror and know I have lost that magical glow that only comes from youth (or Botox). Oh well it's hard to be too morose when you are cradling this amazing gadget in your palms. This is hands down the coolest gift I have ever received. It has all of these amazing apps like one you can hold up to the radio and it tells you what song is playing or one incredible program called Pandora that allows you to create your own personalized radio station based on analyzing your favorite band and comparing it's attributes against other songs listed in the music genome project. Not to mention Internet and email access anywhere anytime! I am in love. With the man who got it for me! You can't love a mechanical object! Ok who am I kidding I LOVE IT!

Not lookin forward to the first months bill though !

In other news tomorrow I have an office kayaking trip- I guess it's better then working but in general I'm not a huge fan of socializing with coworkers outside of the office. Maybe someone will fall in or something and make it a worthwhile trip!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Omg I hate you I hate you I hate you.

I thought of getting one but the monthly bills are crazy high. Hope it's worth every cent.

--Green-eyed monster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home