Wednesday, November 09, 2005

if you could rewrite your life....

how would you write it?

Got on this topic with a friend who ran into an old highschool friend and had to tell him what she had been up to for the past 10 years. :

I pretty much sounded really boring trying to sum the last 10 years of my life up. I don't have anything cool to say. I'm not married, I don't have kids, I have a boring job, like I could be the lady that dies in her house and no one will know until someone reports an odd smell....

I doubt that many people think their lives are especially exciting... I mean, how many people are professional hangliders while studying a cure for cancer in the rainforest side by side with george clooney, and in a famous rock band on the side as a hobby, right? So, anwyay, I've been trying to think how I would rewrite my life if I could. Within the realm of reality, like not like 'I would be a multimillionare' or 'married to some famous movie star' or whatever. Hmmmm...

But really, the funniest is this:
I have a friend who was letting a guy stay at her house for free while he got his life together, looked for a job, figured things out, etc. Well, finally he said he got a job, but two days later, it was past the time for him to leave, and he was still in bed. So my friend woke him up, said get to work, then got in the shower. when she got out of the shower, he appeared to be gone, but the chain was still on the door... Being the CSI Miami detective that she is, she instantly deduced that he must still be somewhere in the house. Upon opening the hallway utility closet, she found him in there hiding!! What did he say when she opened the door and saw his futile attempt at deception?

"SHHHHHHHHH!"

hahahhahahha! It doesn't get funnier then that, not even on TV. ha!

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger monica said...

yay! im so glad i finally made it as a subject of one of your posts! but uh... its SO not funny!!!!! that shit was sooooo freakin creepy. you are right about one thing, i am a total CSI miami detective. i am sooooo Horatio Caine its not even funny. hehehhe blah. anyways, glad someone gets some enjoyment out of my fucked up life!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When spider girl told me that story I was home sick. I laughed so uncontrollably I almost threw up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home